escaplus replied to your post “whys it gotta be so hard to find a blonde haired qt whos smart n likes…”
hey what a coincidence i am all of those things WINK WONK
now if we could just fix the whole ‘omg I can’t talk to esca I will ruin things and I am a bumbling mess and what are words OH MY GOD LET’S HIDE INSTEAD’
omg well good thing you can just sit here and look pretty with your sweet red hair
but no for serious realsies I’m suuuuper not hard to impress when it comes to bumbling through words :T
"the weather seems ruff today doesnt it Spot haha?"
"dont patronize me Greg"
Colonel Jade “Not My Problem” Curtiss
ryan gosling wont eat his cereal
how am i supposed to forget you when every time i go outside i see things that remind me of you
- garbage cans
- dog shit
- asshole people
- those babies that you want to punch in the face because they wont stop crying no matter what
Pixiv ID: 21157549
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
my dad unleashed an unholy plague of bees upon our home today
one of our cats got stung when she tried to eat one
the other cat keeps seeking me out just to complain loudly about the whole event
burned my hand curling my hair today
[chalk writing reads: “start listening to autistic voices & boycott autism speaks]
Composer: Anton Rubinstein (1829 - 1894)
Work: Allegro from Piano Concerto Nr. 4 in D minor (1864)
Performer: Marc-André Hamelin, BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra; conducted by Michael Stern